- Safety: The safety of participants, volunteers, and staff is our top priority. We will take all necessary measures to ensure a safe race, including but not limited to:
• Providing adequate medical support throughout the race.
• Marking the course clearly and ensuring that all participants are aware of the route.
• Monitoring the weather conditions and taking appropriate action if necessary.
• Providing safety information to all participants, volunteers, and staff.
- Eligibility: All participants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Must be in good health and able to complete the race without risk of injury.
• Must agree to abide by all race rules and regulations.
- Registration: All participants must register online prior to the race. Registration will close at least four weeks before the race to allow for proper planning.
- Race rules: All participants must abide by the following rules:
• No littering on the course.
• No cutting the course.
• No use of bicycles or motorized vehicles.
• No use of performance-enhancing drugs.
- Course: The course will be marked. The runners are responsible for following the marked route. However, if the marks for any reason were not visible the runner should follow the GPX route. Any deviations from the route may result in disqualification.
- Timing and results: Timing and results will be availabe during and after the race. Awards will be given to top finishers in each category.
- Refunds and Transfers: To be eligible for a refund rate of 80%, the applicant must cancel before April 29th, 2023. If cancel between April 29th and August 28th, 2023, the refund rate is 50%. After 28th August, 2023, no refunds will be issued.
• No transfers will be allowed.
- Cancellation: In the event that the race is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, participants will be notified as soon as possible and refunds will be provided.
- Photography: By participating in the race, participants agree to allow the use of any photographs or videos taken of them during the race for promotional purposes.
- Liability: Participants assume all risks associated with participating in the race and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the race organizers, sponsors, and volunteers from any claims, damages, or injuries arising from their participation in the race.
- Amendments: These policies are subject to change at any time, and all participants will be notified of any changes in advance of the race.
By participating in the race, all participants acknowledge that they have read and understood these policies and agree to abide by them.
- Website Content: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. We reserve the right to change any information on our website at any time without notice.
- Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of the race organizers and is protected by intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, or use any of our content without our prior written consent.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies before providing any personal information.
- Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may result from your use of our website or your participation in the race. We provide our website and the information on it “as is” and make no warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied.
- Governing Law: These website policies are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the race is held, and any disputes arising from them will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in that jurisdiction.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these policies and agree to abide by them.